Passion. That’s the common attribute of those that work for our organization.
We are dedicated to helping the people who utilize our services. If you’re ready to make a difference, browse our openings or upload your resume and tell us your interests. We’ll consider you for future opportunities.
Ready to start your new career with UAACOG? Download this application, fill it out completely and return it to the department listed in the job description.
UAACOG is actively seeking to fill 3 positions in the agency as of March 10, 2021.
1. Area Agency on Aging (AAA) - Admin Assistant
This position includes, but is not limited to, assistance to the AAA Program Manager/Director in fiscal areas such as accounts payable, as well as the overall responsibilities for administrative needs under the Program Manager/Director. Performs additional duties as directed by the Program Manager/Director.
The UAACOG Area Agency on Aging serves a four county area including Fremont, Chaffee, Lake, and Custer Counties.
2. Women, Infants & Children (WIC) - Program Educator for Chaffee County only
- WIC Educator performs the requirements of prescribed counseling for WIC clients in Chaffee Country. Please click on the button below for a full job description including pay and benefits.
3. Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) Program - Labor and Employment Specialist Career Coach
- Assists people to get the skills they need to gain meaningful employment. Please click on the button below for a full job description including pay and benefits.