Imagine yourself overseeing human resources at an organization whose mission is to make lives better. Do you want to just punch a time clock, or do you want a rewarding career that changes lives?
Strengthening our community and making lives better is what UAACOG’s programs are all about, and if you agree, we want you to be part of this incredible team!
As Human Resources Director, you will:
- Oversee the administration of human resources including, but not limited to, benefits, leave, disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations, and occupational health and safety.
- Monitor and ensure the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Plan, lead, direct, develop, coordinate, and enforce policies.
- Develop and implement agency-wide recruitment, onboarding, and retention efforts.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources; apply this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management and staff.
- Associate degree in human resources or in a related field OR documented evidence of equivalent demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities
- 3-5 years of experience in human resources
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment laws, including EEOC guidelines, ADA, and FMLA
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or in a related field OR documented evidence of equivalent demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Professional certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR, SHRM CP, or SHRM SCP)
- Starting Salary: $55,000-$57,000 annually PLUS
- A rich benefits package that includes health and life insurance, paid time off that increases with longevity, unlimited accumulation of paid sick leave, paid holidays, Employee Assistance Program, and deferred compensation with 5% match after one year.
Apply by completing and delivering an application and resume to:
3224-A Independence Rd
Cañon City CO 81212
or submitting these items to email@example.com
Application and complete job description are available at the front desk or on our website. Please note both an application and resume are required for this position.