FULL-TIME POSITION JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
- Announcement Date: February 12th, 2024
- Position Title: Behavior Assistant/ Family Service Coordinator
- Program: Fremont County Head Start
- Contact: May fill out application at the Main Head Start office, 1718 Brookside, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- Hours: 40 hours per week with benefits, 9 month a year position. Benefits include health/life insurance, paid annual leave, paid sick leave, Federal holidays paid, 4-day work week.
- Rate of Pay: $15.50-16.50 dependent on education & experience
- Closing Date: Open until filled
Position Description: Responsible for the implementation and coordination of the social service and community partnership system of Head Start. Ensure official acceptance of a family by the Head Start program and the completion of all procedures and documentation necessary for a child and family to begin receiving services. Assist Behavior Specialist in the implementation of behavior support plans. FULL JOB DESCRIPTION CAN BE READ AT THE HEAD START CENTER.
Requirements: Complete family service credential. Ability to learn and follow Head Start Performance Standards, Pyramid Plus Model, Childcare Licensing regulations, and NAEYC Accreditation process. Pleasant and positive attitude, ability to work in a fast-paced program, computer skills utilizing Microsoft products. Good communication skills, detail oriented. Pyramid Model background helpful. AA degree in early childhood or Social related field preferred. Experience working with children with challenging behavior.